In our disposal was a letter dated 21.02.2022, signed by the lawyer Mag. Clemens Strauss, and we quote:
Because between the Oststeierische Thermalwasserverwertungsgesellschaft m.b.H. and the Heiltherme Waltersdorf GmbH & Co KG it was additionally agreed in a later contract of 15.12.1998 that thermal water may “under no circumstances” be supplied to private individuals, guesthouses, private room landlords and inns.
As we have already discussed with you on several occasions, this means that our client may only conclude a thermal water supply contract with a commercial hotel operator!
Our client, however, may not and will not conclude a contract with private individuals, guesthouses, private rooming houses and inns!
The reason for the only selected circle of possible addressees of a thermal water supply is by no means to be found in the alleged fascist (or a social-democratic and also not in another ethnic group disinfectant) attitude, which you have already reproached to our client several times!
The reason for this is rather simply that the thermal water is only available to a limited extent and is extremely important for the tourist success of the market town of Bad Waltersdorf and the region. Therefore, a sustainable and careful handling of this healing resource is necessary.
We have tried to contact Mag. Clemens Strauss or the municipality of Bad Waltersdorf or the Oststeierischen Thermalwasserverwertungsgesellschaft m.b.H – OTVG. No one wanted to talk to us, saying that the Mayor and the management were not there.
Let’s explore what is happening in the Bad Waltersdorf community with thermal water:
- A group of people decided to establish the superiority of one group of people over another group of people, viz:
– the superiority of people with commercial fishing hotels
– over private individuals or persons owning boarding houses, private rented rooms and guesthouses.
Such supremacy is forbidden or at least not provided for by Austrian law.
- these same people cynically understand and write that thermal water is only available to a limited extent and is extremely important for the success of tourism in the community of Bad Waltersdorf and the region.
– A select circle of people get all the benefits, successes and laurels from the success of tourism.
– not a select circle will not be able to conduct successful tourism will not receive the benefits and laurels.
That’s what we went through under the Fascists, compare that:
– Aryans get all the benefits and successes.
– Jews, Romanians, and others do not get all the benefits and successes.
The formula is the same.
The terms of the contract between Heiltherme Bad Waltersdorf and the OTVG – have a distinctly fascist ideology.
So these terms divide the recipients of thermal water into two classes:
- “the chosen circle.”
- The ” not chosen circle.”
This is fascism.
The basis of fascism is to divide everyone into “elected” and “unelected”.
From public sources (Internet sites and google system) we see:
Helmut Pichler – Managing Director of Oststeirische Thermalwasserverwertungsgesellschaft m.b.H. FN 67620 t
Gernot Deutsch – managing director of Heiltherme Bad Waltersdorf GmbH FN 67997 x
Christian Rotter – co-owner Heiltherme Bad Waltersdorf GmbH FN 67997 x
Josef Hauptmann – branch manager, THE MAYOR of the market town Bad Waltersdorf
Purkarthofer Caroline – office manager of the market town Bad Waltersdorf
Christian Neuhold – building office, elections of the market town Bad Waltersdorf
Christian Rossmann – citizen service of the market town Bad Waltersdorf
Vanessa Glatz – administration, citizen service of the market town Bad Waltersdorf
Alois Rath – farmer, 1st VICE MAYOR of the market town Bad Waltersdorf
Mario Genser – technical employee, 2nd VICE MAYOR of the market town Bad Waltersdorf
Herbert Ferstl – Student, FURTHER MEMBER OF THE EXECUTIVE BOARD of the market town Bad Waltersdorf